Friday, November 18, 2005

Bad Habits

I have many.

1. Starting the wash and not switching laundry to dryer, therefore having to rewash clothes because they get all gross sitting in the washer. This used to drive Joe absolutely insane, which is slightly ironic, because he never once did the laundry in all our years living together. You'd think that if it bothered him so much, he would just have started doing it himself. But I digress. I don't know why I don't switch it. I'm just too tired to walk down to the basement. Tomorrow I'll be cursing myself for being so lazy, and having nothing to wear as a result.

2. Eating more than my fair share. This one is particularly disturbing to me because I feel like I should care about it more than I do. Every so often I'll get really mad at myself for not losing more weight after having the babies, but the rest of the time, I just don't care. If Joe were here, he would be very upset with my appearance. Maybe this is about some strange type of control? But it's out of control.

3. Checking e-mail incessantly. Don't think this needs an explanation, but wish I could go for longer stretches....it's not like I get that many emails.

4. Interrupting conversations

Can't think of any others right now, but if you know me and can think of one (or 5) feel free to tell me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm glad I didn't start an entry of my bad habits, we'd be here all day. -m

Anonymous said...

I have another one for your list- underestimating yourself and putting yourself down
-m