Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A Card

T gave me a card today

A going back to school card
with a handwritten poem inside

I love this man
he treats me
the way I deserve
to be treated

And I like to think
that I do the same
to him

School, by the way
was great
I have an amazing class
and Patrick is with me
again

This will be a good year
I can feel it

Jacob's appt. is Nov 14th
I guess this means it's not
an emergency?
Or maybe it just means
the neurologist
is extraordinarily busy
I'm hoping for the former

-b

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job t with the card. :o)

Jacob's appointment is definitely not an emergency. I'm sorry you have to wait so long to figure things out though. :o( Mel

Anonymous said...

I love T. :)

So glad Patrick is in your class again!

I agree that the neurologist would be seeing Jacob sooner if it were a true emergency. But don't hesitate to ask your doctor for his/her assessment of it if you're worried about it.

Love you!

Aunt Boo said...

I am so glad that school went well and I hope to hear nothing but good news after Jacob's appointment. Until then, I will be reading!!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you ...Glad to hear that they don't need to rush him in...Nik