Monday, September 17, 2007

Busy Time Of Year

I am not trying to neglect this blog
but this past week was incredibly busy
and this current week
promises to be just as busy

I feel like I'm rushing from
one activity
to the next
and am frustrated
that I haven't had time for the gym

I haven't gained any weight
but I've definitely plateaued
3 weeks now
at the same weight

Things are going well though
I saw my sister and her family
this past weekend in NYC
We went out for dinner
just she and I
and we had such a good time
we celebrated my nephew's 3rd birthday
and I got some great snuggle time with my niece

I have really cute pictures to share
I'll get them up this week

T is doing well
he's as sweet as ever
the boys are happy
both loving school
and my school year
couldn't be going any better

Life is great actually
just really busy
I'm sure you can all relate

miss you
-b



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tis the season! i feel like I will be busy til Christmas...oh wait that's right I am having a baby in March... ugh. I feel like nothing will ever get done!

Anonymous said...

Certainly know the feeling! But glad you had such a great time in NY! You and your sister deserved some down time together. :o)M

Aunt Boo said...

It is good to hear from you! Keep us updated on things.

Amanda

Anonymous said...

shana tova! wishing you all a healthy, happy new year filled with love, laughter and FUN.

it is such a crazy time of year. i feel i can barely catch my breath.

thinking of you-
xo-ej