Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Sorry I've been such a sucky blogger as of late, but T has been here all week, and I don't blog in front of him, nor do I check my blog in front of him, so it has caused me some blogging issues.

But he's still asleep upstairs, and I am getting ready for my first day back at school. note: getting ready=writing on blog.

We had a really good week off, and I've been dreading going back to work. But New Year's Day was soooo slow and boring that I think it was just what I needed to get myself wanting to get back into my normal routine.

Anyways, just wanted to check in real quick, and let you know that all is well.

I'll write more tonight.

-b
p.s. Gina, I do have a counter, but I never check it anymore. But regardless, I'm so happy you're checking in regularly!

1 comment:

M said...

You were ready to go back? Ugh! I still can't believe I have to go back tomorrow!

I love my job. Right?