Wednesday, January 03, 2007


Gulliver is here!

A while back, when I was feeling blue (not sure exactly when, could have been anytime actually), my good blogger friend, Loweded Wookie decided to cheer me up. He got an idea to send me Gulliver. I need to take pictures of Gulliver in Boston, and post a blog entry about his stay here, and then send him on to one of my blog readers who will do the same. Along with Gulliver came a notebook to write in, and a present from Loweded Wookie to me. A book of pictures of his native New Zealand.

LW, you made my day! Thank you for starting this project with me. (and now I know your real name! I promise not to divulge it)

So...who would like to be the next recipient of Gulliver?

-b







10 comments:

M said...

He's cute! :o) I would say send him to me, but I think he'd get bored going just down the street!

Anonymous said...

Does he want some Tampa sunshine????

b said...

Amelia,
I'm sure he would love it, but the recipient needs to have a blog. Why don't you start one??? It would be far more interesting than mine!

J.Rowe said...

What a great idea! He's welcome to visit us in NY, but I'm sure you'll get lots of great offers.

Alicia said...

MeME! I'll take him to Ft Lauderdale next weekend!

ramblingmuse said...

pick me! pick me!

That's a very cute idea.

Anonymous said...

Way cool, he made it.

There's a problem with the site at the moment as the files I was uploading didn't go through on account of the server being busy.

Will try and fix tonight.

Sandy. said...

Pick the tall person in the back with her hand raised high into the air.

Um, that would be me.

:)

Dial-Up Princess said...

Cute Idea...Me???!!!

:)

Maisy said...

Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!

I think he needs to be a true jet-setter, so I promise I'd send him north of the equator again!

Ali - jumping in the air cos I'm not tall and that's the only chance my waving hand has of being seen :)