Sunday, October 28, 2007

World Series

I hate hate hate
that Joe isn't here to see this
not fair not fair not fair

-b

p.s. I left out someone's name in my post a few days back. Thank you a thousand times over to my neighbor Chris. She reads here but never comments. Thank you for coming to the house and picking Jacob up when I was out. Thank you for keeping him overnight while I stayed with Joe at the hospital. Thank you for watching Jacob during the funeral. Thank you for telling me that Joe said "goodbye" to Jacob. I never really believed it, but it meant a lot that you told me that anyways.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry...He's here...N

Anonymous said...

I was just going to say something similar...I believe he sees it. But I know it's not the same as getting to see his excitement.

Big hugs, and I'm glad you didn't need surgery!

Love,
Kel

Maisy said...

I understand this one. I felt the same when Australia made it to the soccer World Cup and played so well. It was Michael's dream to see that and it seemed so very, very wrong to watch it unfold without him.

Ali