Sunday, October 14, 2007

Who Am I?

I am happy, sad, moody, upbeat, full of life, full of despair, optimistic, pessimistic, nervous, confident, skinny, fat, and bloated

I am the nicest person you've ever met, the sneakiest bitch on the block, someone who loves to laugh, someone who cries when a voice is raised at her, someone who raises spirits, someone who pisses others off

I am a widow who misses her husband, I am a girlfriend who is completely in love, I am a mother who dotes on her children, I am a woman who loves being alone

I am a coward, more than I can ever share, I am stronger than I ever knew was possible I get anxious over things I cannot control, I rarely worry about things that I can control

I am a cook who loves to order takeout, I love a clean house, I hate cleaning, I complain about not having enough money, I hire people to do all my dirty work

I am a teacher who loves my job, I am a writer who desperately wants to write full time

I am b

5 comments:

Maisy said...

Sounds like a perfectly healthy human being to me!

I really enjoyed this.

A

Aunt Boo said...

Sounds like an awesome person!!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Fabulously interesting. I love it!
KM
(thx for the bday wishes!)

Anonymous said...

You also are a person who likes to tell little kids that you once played Annie on Broadway and are Keri Strugs cousin...N

b said...

lol N! I forgot about that!