Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Great Halloween

Chris, Mel, Denise, JRowe, and I have created quite the Halloween tradition over the past three years. Pizza, costumes, pictures, and trick-or-treating. Last night was the same as always, except for two noticable differences. JRowe, MK, and baby D weren't there (missed you guys), and T was there. Maybe it was the start of a new tradition for us all.

(Carving the pumpkin)

(the three oldest already jaded)
(The gang's all here. Except for D and Sammy, who refused to pose for pictures)

-b



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your boys are sooooo yummy.

Jack and I were Spider-Man and Super Girl. Since I don't have a blog (!), I'll e-mail a pic to you. :)

b said...

Please do!

ramblingmuse said...

The kids are all so cute!

J.Rowe said...

They look great! I love the picture of the three oldest... too funny. We missed you guys. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Erin said...

Oh, I love the costumes! Sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

After my near 17 yr old went trick or treating on Tues., I pulled out the old photo album and showed her and her friends how cute she used to be. When she was two she was a bumblebee and her big (3 yr old) sister was a black cat and I have a photo of them on the couch with the neighborhood kids that reminds me of your photo.
Happy memories.