Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dreaming of Someone Lost

You came to me in my dream last night
I could see you, touch you, hear you
your voice was crystal clear
I have missed your voice
had forgotten how deep and strong it was

you sang to me

Like a vision she dances across the porch
as the radio plays
Roy Orbison singing for the lonely
Hey that's me and I want you only
Don't turn me home again
I just can't face myself alone again

Waking up this morning was hard
I wanted the singing to continue
I wanted you here
I shared my dream with T
he smiled and asked if your voice was
any better than mine

In my dream
it was magical

In my dream
it was magical

-b

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. :o)M

Anonymous said...

Hi~

Coming out from lurkdom to tell you that rumors have it that Springsteen will be playing in Boston late this summer. I've seen the Magic Tour twice now. He played ThunderRoad in Albany, NY and it was sheer beauty.
My fave song right now is Happy. It's on Tracks and has never been sung in concert so the only youtube is from a Gilmore Girls show. Thought I'd share:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDmh-EH_VYg

Back to lurkerville,
Julie
PS- Thanks for all of the links to area restaurants. DH and I are in Waltham alot these days and we're happy to have some places to try.

b said...

Thanks Julie!

Have you tried La Campania yet?

Alicia said...

Hey, b -- I left a comment yesterday. What happened?

No matter ... I linked to this post in my post today. (FYI, in case your traffic goes up and you're wondering why.)

b said...

Just watched the youtube link. Beautiful song. Love it. Thanks, Julie.

Anonymous said...

this made my eyes fill up with tears. thinking of you. xo-ej