Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tired

This was an exhausting weekend
filled with high highs
and low lows
the latest low was bringing
Josh to the ER tonight
He's fine
but it came after a different low
another parent from our school
died

The highs were
great birthday parties
and an amazing date with T
I think it was my favorite date yet

A low was when Joshua knocked over 6 glass
half gallons of milk
onto the kitchen floor
flooding it with milk
and glass

A high was discovering
that I have lost
20 pounds!

A low was arguing
with a friend

It's been quite the weekend
and I am tired
Goodnight

-b

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At my church, the children draw a picture each week to show what they want to pray for. This morning, H prayed for a "rollercoaster". Perhaps she was praying for us to survive the ups and downs of our lives... :o)

I'm really glad you and T had a great date. Congrats on 20 lbs! I'm in awe of your self-control and perseverence! Mel

Aunt Boo said...

I am so proud of your 20 lbs. and I hope that all of your lows somehow turn to highs. Have a great day!

Amanda

J.Rowe said...

20 lbs is so great. You made your summer goal that must feel awesome. Sorry to hear about Josh and the ER. I hope this week is filled with more highs...and what was the date? Did try the place near Fenway?