Saturday, August 04, 2007

Avoiding Temptations




This afternoon
we attended a birthday party
(One of 10 this summer I must add)
that was full of temptations
Pizza, Caesar salad, and ice cream cake
three of my favorite foods
I looked at each one
and firmly told myself
"That is not my food"
I did eat two servings of
fruit salad
It was worth it
I'm down 18 pounds
-b
p.s. the picture is centered when I'm posting, but then shows up on the side. Any idea why? This happened with my spinning post too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am incredibly impressed by your self control! Keep it up! :o)Mel

P.S. Can you teach me how????????????

Anonymous said...

Yeah You..keep on going...Nik

Anonymous said...

It's not what you eat but what you do after eating it. By exercising you will be burning off whatever energy the foods would be giving you.

I don't see why you should sacrifice what you enjoy for a few calories. It seems dumb. Eat then go for a run, a swim, or take the boys to the park and run around with them. I think the latter would be beneficial for eveyone don't you.

As for the alignment issue, check to see if there is a space after the image. A simple space can alter the layout so that it is noticable.

b said...

it didn't work

Anonymous said...

What browser are you using. I can't actually notice it here. I'm using Internet Exploder and it seems alright, but using FireFox it doesn't work.

It works fine in Safari as well. I haven't tried FireFox on the Mac though but on Windows there's definately something wrong.

It's odd that IE shows it okay, normally that's the one with the big problems.

Tell you what, if you do a copy and paste of your template and e-mail it to me I can have a look at it and might be able to find out what's wrong.

Anonymous said...

Just checked using Safari and it displays wrong as well.

I thought it worked but I must not have been paying attention.

Odd how a broken browser works but ones that are standards compliant don't.