Saturday, August 25, 2007

Random Cuteness

  • After getting out of the shower yesterday, I was greeted by Jacob. He looked my naked body up and down, and up and down again. He then said, "Mommy, you look very........odd." "I look odd?" I asked. "You look interesting. Interesting and odd."
  • The boys went to the dentist yesterday. Dr. Rebecca gave them a choice of fluoride flavors. Strawberry, cherry, bubblegum, mint, or broccoli. Joshua chose broccoli, and was upset when Dr. Rebecca had told him she had just been kidding. He settled for mint.
-b

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Too cute!

Good for Joshua for turning the dentist's brocholliy (as opposed to "corny") joke back at her!

Guess she never expected to run into a veggie-loving-kiddo!

in_the_clover
xoxo

PS -- Latest pic looks great b.

Anonymous said...

Oh man I could say so many things about this post but I won't. :-P

Kids eh? The world would be so much better if everyone was like them.

Anonymous said...

Oh man I could say so many things about this post but I won't. :-P

Kids eh? The world would be so much better if everyone was like them.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the double post.

Blogger did the very same thing to me on Ali's blog as well.

Maisy said...

I'm starting to think Jacob is somehow related to my Seb! (It is Jacob that likes fairy dresses and dolls isn't it??) Seb's favourite vegetable is broccoli - seriously. He'd seriously go for broccoli over bubblegum any day!

Ali

Anonymous said...

If it exists, I will find it!!!!
Dr. Rebecca(-: