Saturday, December 15, 2007

No Entries For A Week?

Has it really been a week?
I have no excuses
I've been busy
Tis the season
I suppose

Not much has happened
this past week
we got a lot of snow
T and I shoveled
and it was fun

Somehow even the most laborious jobs
become fun
when I do them with T

Tonight I'm hosting a small gathering
we are having a "dirty" yankee swap
Can't wait to see what I end up with
T just picked up some handcuffs
to put in from him
my contribution requires batteries
should be a fun time

I promise to post every day this week

-b

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the yankee swap was great, i'm looking forward to hearing about it.

Anonymous said...

what is a yankee swap?

Dial-Up Princess

Anonymous said...

Your party sounds like tons of fun. I am glad you are happy and enjoying the season. I continue to check in. I love hearing about things! What did you end up getting?

Anonymous said...

I would love to hear all the details about the GNO!! And am thrilled to hear that you may post every day this week!!

Although techinically you've missed one already ;-P

Leslie said...

Ooh sounds like my kind of party. ;)