Monday, December 17, 2007

A Bit of a Cheat

This post has to count for Sunday, and I will write a new post tonight for Monday!
We were snowed in yesterday, and I decided to spend the day off of the computer. This is a very hard task for me, as my natural inclination is to check my email and blog every five minutes! Instead I watched a movie with the boys on either side of me, and worked on a 1,000 piece puzzle with T.

This morning my town had a two hour delay due to weather, so I'm sitting in my classroom without students. It sure feels nice!

The party Saturday night was a blast. Somehow I managed to give away a battery operated toy, but ended up with a squeaking rubber chicken. Huh? Not sure how that worked.

Ok, off to get work done before the kids come! I will post again tonight!

-b

No comments: