Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Life

My house has a Christmas tree in in!

I gained 5 pounds over this past week.

Jacob has his MRI tomorrow. He will be sedated.

My niece and nephew are the cutest.

I got to see Owen and his partner, Charles last week. I really miss Owen and wish he lived closer.

T's parents stayed with us until Sunday! And I was sad to see them go!

T and I are going away this weekend. But I really and truly am not expecting a ring. :O(

I love The Hills on MTV.

I'm halfway done with my book.

I miss your comments. Please say hello.

-b

8 comments:

Becca said...

Hello! Good luck tomorrow and have a great weekend away!

Alicia said...

Hello. :)

Anonymous said...

hello!!! i am here - crazy crazy time of year - but i am reading. hope you had a great thanksgiving - and how great do you look BTW?!?!?? 5 lbs be damned... :)

good luck tomorrow. i'll be thinking of you and jacob.

xoxo - ej

Ann said...

We put up our xmas lights last weekend and will probably have the tree this coming weekend. I even went into the city to get all the santa shopping done for my five year old yesterday.

Half way done with your book? That you are writing? Good job! (or if just reading - kudos too)

Good luck tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow and have a great time this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi~

Still faithfully lurking!

Julie

Aunt Boo said...

Hey there. I have my tree up too. Let us know as soon as you can about the appointment and I hope your weekend is wonderful, ring or no ring.

Thinking of you!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! I will be thinking of you both tomorrow...
KM