Friday, December 22, 2006

Tomorrow's The Day

Wish me luck!

We're off to T's parent's house until Tuesday night. I will be collecting blog entries my whole visit. I will give you an update when I get back, but I've as nervous as can be right now.

Merry Christmas!

love,
b

p.s. the Mary post was a joke. Patrick really did tell me that, but I knew he was kidding. Sorry for making some of you worried, and even sorrier that some took offense to the post. I still think it's pretty funny though.

7 comments:

4texans said...

Good luck. yeah, I wasn't sure what to make about the post about Mary and baby Jesus. I was thinking it must be a joke!

M said...

Good luck! Although you won't need it. They're going to love you right away! Have fun! :o)

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip and a wonderful visit! I can't wait to hear all about it when you return.

I just know they are going to fall in love with you and the boys, so I have no worries at all.

That being said, I still stress a bit going to see my IL, so I know you'll be a tiny bit nervous. Have fun and embrace that Mary costume!! ;)

Erin said...

Have Fun and Good luck!

Maisy said...

I hope you have a wonderful time getting to know T's family.

Ali

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Also, I thought your previous post was hysterical!!!!!!

-Nicole

allison said...

Have fun!