Sunday, June 22, 2008

Taking Some Time Off

I'm finally feeling better after two weeks of back to back illnesses. Two weeks ago it was a nasty stomach bug, then last week it was some nasty head thing. Both kicked my ass severely, and caused me to miss quite a few school events that I was looking forward to. I was able to attend the last day of school party, but wasn't able to party quite as hard as I did last year. It was fun nonetheless.

Now summer has officially begun, and I have an amazing summer planned. The boys will be in day camp from 9-4 every day. I will be working out every morning, and then writing every afternoon. We joined the pool, so after camp we will spend an hour or two at the pool, eat dinner there, and then come home for showers and bed.

I will be taking an essay writing class that I am super excited for, and will hopefully be reading a ton.

That said, I think I may take the summer off from blogging. I just kind of need a break from checking in. Somehow it feels like a burden recently. Maybe it's because I've been so sick. I guess we'll see.

If anything super exciting (I can't imagine what :O) ) happens, I will post, but otherwise I will likely stay away for at least a month.

Enjoy July! I will be back.

love,
b


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When it feels like a burden, it is time for a vacation. Enjoy your writing class and the summer.

Anonymous said...

Have a great summer!

Julie

Amanda said...

Have Fun!!

Amanda

ks said...

Total lurker who just figured out how to comment. Have been reading for more than a year and will miss you terribly in the next month.

JAV said...

Have a great summer. Sounds like you have a perfect one planned.